Welcome to our Year 4 home learning page. Here you will find some exciting activities that you can do with your child over the next few weeks, alongside other educational resources.
Ideas to support your Year 4 child:
- Read every day. Ask questions about what might happen next
- Write a book review
- Practise times tables
- Practise spellings
- Encourage addition and subtraction using money. How much change?
- Use everyday objects to practise fractions - how much pizza have you eaten? What fraction of the socks are blue? What fraction of the cars you can see are red?
- Make a plan to decorate a room and measure the perimeter
- Write an explanation text about your hobby
Please click on the additional tabs (dates) in this section to access the Home Learning Packs.