Home Learning Packs
Bowes Home Learning Packs are now available to download from the year group pages.
- Each year group has prepared a Bowes Home Learning Pack with a range of learning activities appropriate for each class.
- As teachers will not be able to oversee or feedback on this work, any support you can provide will be helpful, but we understand this will very much depend on your situation.
- The tasks are based on the work the children would have been focusing on between now and the Easter break.
- Work completed by the children can be recorded in their Home Learning books or in any other book.
- Some of the work in the packs is project based, encouraging children to research and present their findings as they choose.
- In the likely event that the closure extends beyond the planned Easter holidays, further packs will be prepared and made available on this page.
- A suggested timetable is available for you to download should you find this useful, but please just do what you feel is right for your child.
In addition to the Bowes Home Learning Packs, activities created by classroomsecrets are available to download from the year group pages. There is a pack of activities for each year group, with answers, so work can be marked at home. We have not checked the 'level' of these and so activities may be too easy or too difficult, so it may be useful to look at the year above or below.
We have also created a page of Useful Websites for each subject which you can explore with your child. Please regularly discuss online safety with them. Our Online Safety page has lots of advice. There is also an Online Safety Parent Helpsheet available to download below.
Our Extras page includes some useful downloads for parents. We will keep adding things here as we receive them.