Early Years Pupil Premium
Since April 2015 all early years providers who deliver Government funded early education are able to claim the Early Years Pupil Premium (EYPP) for three and four year old children. If your child is eligible, the EYPP will provide your child’s school with extra funding to enhance the opportunities, experiences and the support offered to your child.
What makes you eligible?
Children will be eligible if they are 3 or 4 years old, receiving Free Early Education Entitlement with any OFSTED registered childcare provider and their parent/carer are in receipt of one of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit) and have an annual gross income as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs of no more than £16,190.
Or if they have been:
- Looked after by the local authority for 1 day or more in England or Wales
- Have been adopted from care in England or Wales
- Have left care through a special guardianship order or a child arrangement order in England or Wales
If your child is eligible for the Early Years Pupil Premium Funding, please complete this form.