Bowes Values & Behaviour for Learning
The Bowes community work together to uphold our values. The Bowes values are regularly shared and discussed with the whole school and through them we aim to promote self-discipline and positive self-esteem. We are very proud of our values which can be seen below.
Behaviour for Learning
At Bowes, we encourage one another to make the right behaviour choices. We strive to:
- Communicate effectively and work well with other people;
- Persevere and bounce back even when there is a challenge;
- Show consideration to those around us and value ourselves and our community;
- Make the right choices and take responsibility for our actions;
- Keep ourselves and others safe;
- Aspire to be the best we can in everything we do.
For more information, please refer to our Behaviour for Learning Policy.